Geared to Public Health and allied health professionals, Concordia University of Edmonton continues for the 10th year to offer on-line courses leading to Graduate Certificates in Leadership, Strategic Communication and Work with Vulnerable Populations.
These courses provide tools and knowledge to practitioners to respond to complex challenges and changes in organizations and in communities. Some universities accept these courses and provide credit towards their MPH and other graduate programs.
Courses are offered every 8 weeks and delivered online.
Spots are filling up for the Fall semester! Register now and take your professional practice to the next level.
September 6 - November 1, 2017
- PHLD 612: Resource Management for Public Health Professionals
- PHSC 620: Public Health Communications: From Theory to Practice
- PHVP 637: Public Health for Socially Marginalized Populations
November 8 - December 27, 2017
- PHLD 605: Ethical Decision Making in Public Health
- PHSC 621: Public Health Communications: Becoming a Knowledge Broker
- PHVP 631: Aboriginal Health and Healthy Public Practice
For more information, please visit http://publichealth.concordia.ab.ca/graduate-certificates-in-public-health/.