November 20-21, 2017
BMO Institute for Learning
Linking for Healthy Communities 2017 will explore how communities can work with EVERYONE to create communities healthy for EVERYONE.
HC Link’s conference will be a safe, open space for curiosity, self-reflection and conversation about how to work across difference to build more inclusive communities. Sessions will cover equity, diversity, cultural humility, inclusion and allyship, with a focus on youth, ethnoracial, Francophone, and Indigenous communities.
- Hear Kim Katrin Milan, community organizer and advocate of equality and inclusion, deliver an inspiring keynote address.
- Choose from 10 skill-building, interactive workshops.
- Come to our Human Library Café to talk with and learn from people with different life experiences.
- Enjoy a theatre performance that will bring reflections on the conference to life.
- Attend the learning exchange for Healthy Kids Community Challenge Local Project Managers.
- Experience French-language activities throughout the conference agenda.
See our preliminary program at http://hclinkontario.ca/images/2017/HCLinkConf2017_PreliminaryProgramENG... or visit our website for more information: hclinkontario.ca/events/conferences1.html.
Register by September 15th for an Early-Bird Rate of $310.