Deadline April 30, 2017
The Schlegel-UW Research Institute for Aging (RIA) invites applications for a full time Assistant Research Coordinator.
Application deadline is April 30, 2017.
Submit your application by email to Susan Brown, Director of Research Coordination and Research-Practice Integration (firstname.lastname@example.org).
RIA is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified persons.
This is a full-time permanent position in Waterloo, Ontario.
The Assistant Research Coordinator works as part of the Research Coordination and Practice Integration (RCPI) team, led by the Director of Research Coordination and Research-Practice Integration, and provides an interface between researchers and Schlegel Villages by:
- Screening potential research projects
- Supporting researchers and team members as they plan, and initiate studies in Schlegel Villages
- Supporting researchers and team members in recruiting participants from Schlegel Villages
- Assisting with the preparation of research ethics applications and internal project documentation
- Facilitating application of research to practice using various knowledge mobilization strategies
- Initiating and/or supporting internal research and practice integration projects
- Raising the profile of RIA within Schlegel Villages
To learn more visit: http://www.the-ria.ca/jobs/.