Deadline April 30, 2017
The Schlegel-UW Research Institute for Aging (RIA) invites applications for a full time Associate Director.
Application deadline is April 30, 2017.
Submit your application by email to Josie d’Avernas, Executive Director ([email protected]).
RIA is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified persons.
This is a full-time permanent position located in Waterloo, Ontario.
In this senior position, the Associate Director will oversee projects related to development, dissemination and commercialization of research-informed products and services:
- Be responsible for overseeing and advancing RIA’s social entrepreneurship agenda
- Provide overall program management for existing business units within RIA (Living Classrooms, Culture Change, Leadership Training Program, Excellence in Resident Centred Care, Living the Dementia Journey)
- Explore and develop new business units for RIA (e.g. program evaluation services)
- Establish policies and procedures related to Intellectual Property rights and negotiate Intellectual Property rights for new products and services
- Scan for and apply to funding opportunities especially those related to evaluation, product development and dissemination/commercialization
To learn more visit: http://www.the-ria.ca/jobs/.