April 5, 2017
1:00–2:00 p.m. (EST)
Register on Eventbrite
Webinar participants will:
- explore an approach for changing organizational cultures to better embrace the value of lived experience at all levels through the use of the Peer Positive Toolkit.
- learn about the history and development of the Peer Positive initiative.
- develop an appreciation for the importance of community engagement while implementing Peer Positive.
- discover outcomes and lessons learned from the development and implementation of the Peer Positive initiative.
- Agencies and partners supporting youth, particularly youth with mental health and addictions challenges;
- Mental health and addictions agencies;
- Stakeholders and partners with an interest in the Systems Improvement through Service Collaboratives initiative.
- Priyanka Paul, Peer Positive Steering Committee Co-chair
- Maverick Smith, Peer Positive Steering Committee Co-chair
This is the eighth webinar in the INTERVENTIONS IN PRACTICE webinar series, highlighting evidence-informed interventions implemented as part of the Systems Improvement through Service Collaboratives (SISC) initiative.
For more information, contact Matt Hollingshead at Matthew.Hollingshead@camh.ca.
To register, visit https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/peer-positive-from-doing-for-to-doing-with-t....