Deadline March 23, 2017
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any stage of the process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Position: Program Assistant, #2017-07
Terms: Term Contract – 1 year – Part Time – 17.5 hours per week
An exciting opportunity for a professional who values working with a team to promote health in Northwestern Ontario communities. This position will provide support to the Vaccine Preventable Disease program, liaising with health and social services community partners and working with the interdisciplinary team.
- Graduate of an approved post-secondary secretarial/business/computer course, or equivalent experience.
- Post Secondary training in a health or administrative field would be an asset
- Exceptional client service skills with all age groups
- Commitment to program accessibility for all community members
- Advanced computer skills with demonstrated efficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office
- Experience with online databases
- Knowledge of general office procedures and office equipment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize in a highly organized, efficient manner
- Ability to meet urgent timelines and to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
Salary: $21.34 to $25.33 per hour
Other: Access to transportation. Mileage allowance provided. Successful candidate requires a clear Vulnerable Sector Check and proof of required immunizations prior to start of work.
Resumes accepted at:
Via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must reference posting #2017-07
Applicants who do not receive an auto generated receipt response should contact the Human Resources Administrative Assistant at 807-468-3147.
Deadline for Applications: Thursday March 23, 2017 at 12:00 Noon CST
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.