Deadline September 21, 2016
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any stage of the process, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Position: Accounting Clerk, #2016-29
Terms: Permanent Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Working within a team environment the ideal candidate will possess a high degree of computer literacy, is able to work with multiple software programs, be experienced in mathematical processes, is able to maintain a high level of accuracy, be able to prioritize workload within multiple timelines and deadlines, work in an organized and efficient manner.
As the Accounting Clerk your responsibilities include but are not limited to: payroll functions, accounts payable/receivable, maintaining purchase order system, data processing, filing and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Business or Accounting Diploma or related discipline with 2 years demonstrated experience preferred
- Secondary School diploma with 5 years demonstrated experience minimum
- Certified through the Canadian Payroll Association will be seen as an asset
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Ability to work independently, accept responsibility and perform routine tasks without direction
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
Salary: $28.03 to $32.51 per hour
Other: Access to transportation. Mileage allowance provided. Successful candidate requires a clear Vulnerable Sector Check and proof of required immunizations prior to start of work.
Resumes accepted at:
Northwestern Health Unit
Career Ad #2016-29
Deadline for Applications: Wednesday September 21, 2016 at 4:30pm CST
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.