Deadline October 7, 2016
Overall conference theme: “Influencing Behaviour for Social Good”
May 16-17, 2017
The WSMC organising committee would be delighted to receive submissions with a clear Social Marketing perspective focused on any of the following themes and paper tracks.
- Promoting global health and wellbeing
- Reducing global communicable disease through behavioral influence
- Reducing crime and poverty and promoting safety and security
- Global climate change, environment protection and sustainability
- Reducing the impact of substance misuse
- Increasing return on social policy investment by influencing behaviour
- Interdisciplinary and cross sector action to influence behaviour for social good.
- Advancing theory, research and technology in social marketing and behavioural influence
- Influencing complex multi-faceted global policy challenges
- Digital impact on social behaviour and government policy
The Committee encourages submissions from academics, practitioners, private, NGO and public sector agencies, policy makers, students and all those interested in developing citizen centric approaches to effective and efficient social programme and policy delivery.
View the call online at http://wsmconference.com/washington-dc-2017/call-for-papers/
The deadline been extended to October 7, 2016.