September 20, 2016
Those who need to access mental health and addictions services in Ontario often face numerous barriers. Come learn about the different coordinated and centralized approaches being used across the province to improve access, and provide your input into the next steps for the project.
Join our webinar:
- Learn about the current state of coordinated/central access for mental health and addictions in Ontario.
- Hear about successes, challenges, and evidence-informed practices, as well as implications for current and imminent initiatives and evaluation.
- Generate ideas for planning the next steps with the coordinated/central access research project.
- Dr. Brian Rush, Scientist Emeritus, the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH)
- Birpreet Saini, Research Policy Analyst, Addictions and Mental Health Ontario (AMHO)
- Moderator: Gail Czukar, CEO, AMHO
Register online https://centralized.eventbrite.ca.
This webinar is presented by Addictions & Mental Health Ontario (AMHO) and the Provincial System Support Program at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH).