December 10, 2015
11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Audience: staff, managers, & board members of social service agencies, shelters, drop-in programs, community health centers; community health practitioners and prescribers
The focus of this webinar is to demystify the process of getting naloxone (antidote medication for reversing opiate overdose) into your organization's first aid kit and discuss the common concerns or barriers along the road to implementation.
The webinar does not require registration, simply follow the instructions and link below to tune in.
Please use either computer speakers or the teleconference line to join us for the audio feed (not both).
Meeting Number: 803 107 314
Meeting Password: naloxone2015
To join the online meeting (now from mobile devices!)
- Go to https://toronto.webex.com/toronto/j.php?MTID=m7f61a5f6bb42786c49f0e859e5...
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: naloxone2015
- Click "Join."
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://toronto.webex.com/toronto/j.php?MTID=m2cf31b65007b4f70fc02613516....
To join the teleconference only
- Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-866 602 6731 (US)
- Call-in number: 1-416 933 3825 (US)
- Conference ID: 116 078 8
- Go to https://toronto.webex.com/toronto/mc
- On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
- You can contact me at [email protected] or 1-416-338-7809
Add this meeting to your calendar: https://toronto.webex.com/toronto/j.php?MTID=m402c95244f4b0b89e27846d8b2...
For further support or inquiries contact Web Conferencing Support via e-mail at [email protected] or by calling 1-866-861-2121 or 905-602-3973.