South West Ontario
Deadline June 12, 2015
Community Care Access Centres (CCACs) are publicly funded health care agencies dedicated to getting people
the home care and community care they need to stay well, heal at home and stay safely in their homes longer.
The South West Community Care Access Centre (CCAC) serves 60,000 people each year, across a vast region from Tobermory in the north to Long Point and Port Glasgow in the south. Our role is to get people the home and community care they need to stay well, heal at home and stay safely in their homes longer. We also help people transition through the system and to other living arrangements. We do it by working in partnership with clients, families, providers, community organizations, and others.
Calling all Registered Nurses (RN)! The South West CCAC wants YOU! Use your skills and training to contribute to the success of client-driven care throughout South Western Ontario.
The South West CCAC has offices in London, Owen Sound, Seaforth, St. Thomas, Stratford, Walkerton and Woodstock. We are currently accepting resumes for all of our offices for contract and casual positions.
As a Care Coordinator, you will assess client needs to determine eligibility for services and evaluate/revise plans of service for clients.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Currently a Registered Nurse (RN) and active registration or license to practice in Ontario
- Sound knowledge of the long-term care system and community resources, including mental health and addictions service systems.
- Advanced assessment and diagnostic reasoning skills to develop plans of service
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation
Flexible work schedules!
For more information please visit http://www.hrassociates.ca/swccac or call Heather Lucas at 416-237-1500 or 1-866-598-1500, extension 242.
How to Apply: Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 12th, 2015. We thank all applicants who take the time to apply. However, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.