Deadline March 10, 2011
Location: 393 University Avenue
Do you have advanced-level French oral and written communication skills? Are you committed to building a culture for health and well-being across the Province? We are seeking a results-oriented individual with strong consultative expertise and an understanding of public health programs and services.
In this role, you will:
- provide bilingual consultative leadership and expertise to Public Health Units
- develop and maintain critical partnerships with stakeholders
- provide expert advice, guidance and issues management support
- act as a point of contact on all issues relating to public health programs and accountability management
What we are looking for:
- proficiency in English and advanced-level proficiency in oral and written French
- you understand health promotion and population health to identify and report on common issues and trends within the public health system
- you can develop, review and report on performance using knowledge of program and accountability management techniques
Consultation and Relationship Management Skills:
- you know consultation techniques to manage partnerships with stakeholders
- you can initiate and nurture partnerships using relationship-building skills
- you have proven mediation, negotiation and facilitation skills and political acuity to negotiate accountability agreements
- you can prepare written responses to issues and inquiries
- you can present analysis using excellent oral communication skills
Note: Candidates invited for an interview will be required to pass an advanced level proficiency assessment of oral and written French-language skills.
Salary range: $64,664.00-$80,596.00 per annum
Please apply online, only, at http://www.ontario.ca/careers, quoting Job ID 31947, by March 10, 2011.
Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you need employment accommodation, contact the Toronto Recruitment Centre at 1-866-994-8808.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.