North York, Ontario
March 8 & 9, 2011
Theme: RISKY DRIVING PREVENTION
Please join us for our Second Annual Ontario Injury Prevention Resource Centre Injury Prevention Forum; beginning the evening of Tuesday March 8th with a keynote address and reception, followed by a full day on Wednesday March 9th with presentations, panel discussions and break-out group work.
* Tom Vanderbilt, author of "Traffic: Why We Drive the Way We Do (and What It Says About Us)"
* Linda Beyer, expert on the Regional Niagara Road Safety Committee Strategy (including Think and Drive)
* Jeff Griffith, Team Leader of the MTO Road Safety Marketing Office
* Barbara Morrongiello, Psychologist and researcher at Guelph University
* A representative from the Traffic Injury Research Foundation
* Panel discussion with key stakeholders for risky driving program planning; including the Niagara Regional Police Service Chief of Police
When - Tuesday March 8th, 2011: 6:00 PM - 9:00PM_
Wednesday, March 8, 2011: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Where - Novotel North York Hotel_5100 Yonge St./3 Park Home Avenue, Toronto, ON M2N 6L3
FEE - OIPRC Injury Prevention Forum _March 8th and 9th 2011 - $145.00
Note: _The Alcohol Policy Network (APN) will hold their 8th annual Alcohol: No Ordinary Commodity Forum on March 7th and 8th, 2010. This forum will also be held at Novotel. For more information, please visit: http://www.apolnet.ca/resources/education/ANOCforums.html. Delegates attending both Forums will enjoy a discount on the total registration fee.
Combine and Save!
BOTH: Alcohol: No Ordinary Commodity and OIPRC Forum $270.00 (March 7-9)