Deadline June 30, 2010
March 2-5, 2011
Vancouver, British Columbia
Our understanding of FASD is entering a period of rapid expansion and change, dramatically increasing our comprehension of the breadth and depth of the global impact of this lifelong disability. This 4th International conference will provide an advanced forum for emerging and cutting edge research, policy and practice that will assist governments, service systems, service providers, parents and caregivers, as we strive to address the complex issues of FASD. This new knowledge will be an impetus for critical action in supporting women, individuals, families, and communities around the world.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Presentations should address a relevant conference theme (Addictions; Biomedical; Clinical; Community; Cultural; Diagnosis & Assessment; Economics; Education; Epigenetics; Ethics; Family Support; Health; Indigenous; Intervention; Justice/Legal; Men; Mental Health; Policy; Prevention; Screening; Social Justice; Social Services; Women; Other
- Presentations are presented by a maximum of three presenters and should address a relevant conference theme;
- Oral sessions should be succinct presentations of innovative projects or research and should address a relevant conference theme.
- Posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference. Poster board size is 4’x8' (1.2x2.4m) and all materials must fit within this space.
- Deadline For Abstract Submission: June 30, 2010
For more information, download the Advance Notice at http://www.interprofessional.ubc.ca/Brochures/FASD2011AdvanceNotice.pdf.
Submit your abstract online at http://www.dentistry.ubc.ca/interprofessional/SubmissionForm.asp?confere....