April 20, 2010
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Hart House, University of Toronto
If you or your organization is unsure of the level of risk your organization is exposed to; how that level of risk may have increased due to the recession and funding cut backs; unsure how to assess if your programs are resilient; and unsure how to strategically restructure...then this workshop is for you.
This workshop is designed for Executive Directors, Senior Program and Finance Managers and Board Members to learn how to develop a restructuring plan by using frameworks and practical tools that will help you to:
- Assess the organization's level of recession risk preparedness
- Assess the impact of the recession on the organization
- Assess the organization's operations, programs and services
- Make strategic decisions about programs and services
- Understand true allocation of 'direct & indirect' costs of programs
- Determine if programs are 'resilient'
- Learn how to conduct a program economic analysis
- Learn about cost-containment tips to streamline expenses
- Learn how to understand and use various financial tools
- Develop various restructuring scenario, contingency, strategic and financial restructuring plans
This workshop will be facilitated by Betty Ferreira Founder & Principal Consultant of ReStructure Non-Profit Consulting and The ReStructure Conference.
The early-bird rate is $175.00 plus GST if you register by March 29. The regular rate is $199.00 plus GST if you register after March 29, 2010.
For more information, or to register, go to http://www.therestructureconference.ca.