November 2-4, 2009
Hyatt Regency Toronto (formerly the Holiday Inn On King), 370 King Street West
The 2009 Making Gains in Mental Health and Addictions Conference is a time for community mental health and addictions service providers, consumers, family members and volunteers to come together and exchange ideas and knowledge. This is one of the largest conferences of its type in Ontario and Canada.
Who Should Attend?
- Board members
- Community service providers
- Families & caregivers
- People with lived experience
- Public Health service providers
- Primary health care providers
- Traditional healers
- Health promoters
- Kevin Flynn, MPP, Chair, Select Committee on Mental Health and Addiction
- Howard Chodos, Mental Health Commission of Canada
- 38 workshops to choose from
- 2 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- Trade Show
- Over 50 Poster presentations
- Closing Keynote Presentation
For more information and to register visit http://www.makinggains.ca/MakingGains09_eFlyer_04.htm.