October 15-17, 2009
Renew. Inspire. Empower
Great professional development, learning and networking opportunity for:
- Elementary and secondary teachers
- Public health professionals
- Recreation leaders
- Anyone with an interest in the physical activity, health and education needs of children and youth
2009 Conference Highlights:
- Keynote address by CFL legend and former Toronto Argonauts running back Michael 'Pinball' Clemons.
- Implementation information and ideas to support the revised Health and Physical Education (H&PE) curriculum
- Practical applications and supports to create and maintain healthy schools and communities
- Interactive workshops on innovative creative strategies for H&PE, sport & intramural activities, ideas to address various health promotion topics, and assessment & evaluation tools
- NEW this year--Select workshops will be offered in French
Register today at http://www.ophea.net/khc/registration; conference spots are almost full!
- Full Delegate Registration: Regular Rate $590 (fee includes all meals and two nights’ accommodations at Nottawasaga Inn)
- Day Delegate Registration: Regular Rate $270 (fee includes breakfast and lunch)
- For student rates, please contact Ophea.