The Ontario Safety Association for Community & Healthcare (OSACH) and the Ontario Neurotrauma Foundation (ONF) invite research teams/consultants to submit proposals to address the "Evaluation of a Participatory Ergonomic Best Practice Program Within the Context of the OSACH Health and Safety Management System."
The purpose of this research is:
- To evaluate the implementation of an adapted best practice intervention;
- To evaluate the Participatory Ergonomic program and its components in the context OSACH Health and Safety Management System in 6 health care and community sites;
- To compare process and outcomes in sites where ergonomic expertise is available in-house versus services provided by OSACH;
- To compare process and outcomes in sites where the Participatory Ergonomic program is introduced as a single intervention versus sites where it is introduced within the OSACH Health and Safety Management System;
- To focus on methods of implementation by the OSACH consultants and the value of the various tools and documentation to facilitate future knowledge transfer and uptake;
- To lay the ground work for outcome evaluation by identifying key performance indicators for future monitoring;
- To build capacity for ongoing learning throughout this project between stakeholders and with the Research Team.
To apply, please consult the attached RFP and/or ONF's website at http://www.onf.org.